2009年6月20日 星期六

Lori/ New Books that we read in 2009-06

Bedtime for Francies (Russell Hoban)
Little Cloud (Eric Carle)
Draw me a star (Eric Carle)
It looked like split milk (Charles G. Shaw)
How to catch a star (Oliver Jeffers)

Little bear's visit (Else Holmelun Mnarik)
Good boy, Fergus (David Shannon)
It's my turn (David Bedford/Elaine Field)
Going to the Doctor (Stephen Cartwright)


A Little Princess Stoy series: (Tony Ross)
1. I want to be
2. I want my mum
3. I want my tooth
4. I want to go home!
5. I want a friend

Curious George series: (Margret & H.A. Rey's)
1. Curious George in the snow

Clifford series (Read by teachers @ Happy Kids)
1. Clifford, the small read puppy
2. Clifford's manners
3. Clifford's good deeds
4. Clifford's the firehouse dog
5. Clifford to the rescue
6. Count on Clifford
7. Clifford and the big storm
8. Clifford's ABC's
9. We love you, Clifford
10. Clifford's day with Dad

沒有留言: