2011年1月24日 星期一

2011-01-24 Class w/ Ms. Tina Okele

Hello Kristin,

I hope this email finds you and Lawrence well!

Lawrence is doing well, but I do think that he would benefit from a group setting too. He especially needs to work on social skills--he and I do are doing this, but it would be most effective it were with peers his own age. I'm looking out for others who would benefit from something similar that I could work more intensely with, but in the meantime, I'll continue my work with him one-on-one! He and I are still working on emotions, and manners as well--social skills :) Again, I'll make an especially hard effort to remember to write you what we specifically what we do in the session afterwards so that you can know what's going on as well as talk about it with Lawrence!

I hope that you have a very Happy Lunar New Year!
Tina

沒有留言: