2011年2月8日 星期二

2011-02-08 Class w/ Ms. Tina Okele

Hello Kristin,

Lawrence and I had a great session today! I made a new game for he and I to play today and he did a fantastic job with it! I was really impressed with him! The game used a traditional set of tumbling blocks or Jenga as it's called in the States, but I wrote feeling words on the backs of the blocks. We then either had to act the emotion/tell a story about ourselves using the emotion word/or tell a story about someone else (in this case, my dog, Lance) using the emotion word. Lawrence did a fantastic job acting out the emotions. Some were hard for him, like bored and ashamed, but he tried. In the cases where it was hard, I tried to tell a story about Lance as an example (Lawrence likes to hear about Lance). I think he enjoyed the game because he asked me to bring it back next week so we can play again :)

I hope that you had a very Happy New Year!
Best Regards,
Tina

沒有留言: