2011年10月26日 星期三

2011-10-25 Comments from Ms. Tina

I must share that every time I see Lawrence in the school day (and I see him around the building when I work with other kids as well), he looks so happy this year! It's so nice to see him enjoying himself :) He always greets me with a smile and I love that he brings in something special to share with me. Today he brought in a magic school bus book and taught me all about bones ;) I'm really seeing him spread his wings this year!

He did marvelously during our lesson today, which was on listening skills--more specifically, paying attention when someone else is listening. I asked him how he could tell I was listening to him when he was telling me about his book, and he was able to tell me (with a only a little prompting from me) that I used my ears, I looked at him, I paid attention to him, I was interested in him, and that I asked him questions about what he was telling me. We then had an activity where we took turns "interviewing" each other, practicing our listening to others skills. Lawrence got a bit silly during this activity, but I could tell he did listen to what I was saying. Good job today Lawrence!

沒有留言: