2010年9月21日 星期二

092010' Lawrence

Today when I picked up Lawry at school, SEN teacher Nicole told me that I have to wait for another minute and I started to wonder why???
Then his teacher, Ms. Chang told me that "oh, he is enjoying his "Golden Time"!"
Guess what, teacher gave "tick" to those who followed the rules or behalf himself, and surprisingly my Lawry got 9 ticks yesterday! So, he got the golden time to do whatever he wish to do. Of course, he chose to play the on-line "educational" games.... speechless on his decision!

Also, Lawry started to bring back Turquoise color level (Level 7) book home (of course, accompanying with Orange color level (Level 6) book). Moving up 1 level in school reading! Well done, kiddo!

Lawry attended his 2nd Chess class (1.5HR) today, I was so afraid he couldn't make it to the end, but Teacher Tony said he was doing well in the class, and he did pay attention to what he was taught!
Today's homework: use 2 knight to capture all the opponent's 16 pieces.


沒有留言: