2010年9月25日 星期六

092410' Lawrence- Year1 summer scrapbook winner!

2010 summer scrapbook

This summer we (Lawrence and I) spent some time to work on the summer scrapbook project. This project actually was assigned by the school before summer vacation but it's not a compulsory work. So, I thought it would be a great idea for Lawrence to start keep records on what he did throughout this summer.

It was a beyond description surprise that Lawrence did win this competition from his year group friends. Lawrence went on to the stage to accept this honor in front of everyone in Today's assembly. It truly was and will be a great encouragement on Lawrence, taking consideration that he was having a rather rough time during last semester.

Good job done, my Lory!


Principal, Mrs. Martin, also wrote a letter to Lawrence to honor him on winning this competition!


Dear Lawrence- You ARE A WINNER!

Thank you very much for your wonderful scrapbook. My daughter Sophie and my husband helped me to judge the competition and we all really enjoyed looking at all the scrapbooks. We particularly liked looking at the lovely drawings the children did, the photos they put in, and reading all the writing.

You obviously had a great summer Lawrence, going to so many interesting places and doing so many interesting things, you are a very lucky boy. It looks like you really enjoyed your holiday and putting your scrapbook together too. I loved all of the origami you did!

I hope you enjoy your prize, well done.

Well done.
Love from
R. Martin

沒有留言: